Happiness and Smiles.

This past Saturday the first of the last 3 episodes of Pushing Daisies aired. The show has not been on since November. And I never realized just how much I really do love it. From the second the show started I was off in another brightly colored world where alliteration and narrators and pie where of the utmost importance. Olive made me laugh. Ned made me swoon. Chuck and Emerson were just plain AWESOME. Lily and Vivian cracked me up. I want the next couple of week to go by really slow so it never ends.


My life has been slightly horrible lately. But for an hour I was laughing and happy without a care in the world. I know that (like Harry Potter for example) this show will be one of the things that will always cheer me up.

It may be ending but It will live on in my heart.

I love this show so freaking much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment